DLL Landscaping & Tree Service provides tree trimming services for hazard reduction and tree health.
Regular tree trimming every 3-5 years (depending on the species and location of the tree) is important to:
- Remove troublesome branches that might be dead, rubbing, diseased, or interfering
- Ensure safe clearance from utility lines, streets and other structures
- Create an improved appearance of the tree
- Prevent potential hazards
- Extend the life of the tree and improve its health
If any branches are growing towards the ground, it is a sure sign your tree needs a trim. Most trees have times when they should and shouldn’t be trimmed due to the likelihood of disease infection and insect infestation.
Our tree experts can advise you on the best plan for regular tree trimming and tree pruning. We take pride in our attention-to-detail, and will clean up your landscaping after any tree service to leave the site as clean (or cleaner) than when we arrived.
DLL Landscaping & Tree Service is licensed and insured to protect our team and our clients. We follow the latest OSHA and industry safety standards to ensure our team can safely and efficiently service and remove your trees.
Complete the form on this page for a free tree trimming estimate!