EXPERT TREE MAINTENANCE
Tree trimming should take place every 3–5 years depending on the species and location of your trees. If any branches are growing towards the ground, it is a sure sign your tree needs a trim. Most trees have times when they should and shouldn’t be trimmed due to the likelihood of disease infection and insect infestation.
Regular tree trimming is important to:
- Remove troublesome branches that might be dead, rubbing, diseased, or interfering
- Ensure safe clearance from utility lines, streets and other structures
- Create an improved appearance of the tree
- Prevent potential hazards
- Extend the life of the tree and improve its health
Our tree experts can advise you on the best plan for regular tree trimming and tree pruning. We take pride in our attention-to-detail, and will clean up your landscaping after any tree service to leave the site as clean (or cleaner) than when we arrived.